Strategy | Organization
Communication is an organizational irony.
Leaders believe that their success has resulted in great part because of their communication skills, and yet they consider poor communication to be a relentless organizational problem; the communication staff wants to be viewed as strategic, and yet their success comes from being tactical.
Those dilemmas are easily resolved when …
– management realizes that informing is not the same as communicating; and
– professional communicators realize that communicating about the business is not the same as understanding the business.
SkaareWorks helps clients …
- redefine communication;
- reset priorities; and
- reorganize the communication function
… all without major upheavals or time-consuming distractions.
Related case studies
Related articles by Richard Skaare
- A Preposterously Sensible,Workable Reorganization of Communication
- Want to Communicate? Don’t Call the Communication Department
- Rereading (and Rethinking) Your Organization’s Classics
Other SkaareWorks Services
Contact SkaareWorks to schedule a no-obligation, preliminary review of your organization’s communication situation and potential.